Honey Baked Salmon
4 6 ounce pieces of salmon or 1 pound whole,cleaned and skinned
salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoons butter
juice of 2 limes
1 lime sliced
4 tablespoons honey
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease foil.
2. Stir together butter, lime juice, honey and garlic. Keep warm.
3. Place salmon on cookie sheet and place a lime slice under each piece. Pour honey sauce over salmon. Fold foil up around salmon to make a package.
4. Place in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove salmon from oven and open package. Place salmon back in oven under broil for 5 minutes.