Low-Cal Blueberry Cake
2 cups sugar
1/2 Cup lite butter
4 oz. block of low fat cream cheese, softened
3 large eggs
1 large egg white
3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups blueberries
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (8oz.) low fat lemon yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
4 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a mixer, beat sugar, butter, and cream cheese at medium speed for 5 minutes. Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, mix well.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of flour with blueberries in a small bowl. Toss well.
4. Combine remaining flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with yogurt. Begin and end with flour.
6. Fold in blueberries and vanilla and pour into a greased tube pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
8. Cool cake in pan. Remove when cooled.
9. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Drizzle over cake.