Passover Macaroon Tarts
14 oz. bag of shredded coconut
2 large egg whites
1/4 cup sugar
8 oz semisweet good quality chocolate, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
Toppings to your liking (Whip cream, berries, toasted coconut)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the coconut, egg whites and sugar in a bowl.
2. Spray a mini muffin tray with nonstick spray. Press coconut into cups and place in oven for 15-20 minutes. The sides will be brown. Cool in pan a few minutes then pop cups out.
3. While the cups are cool, warm the cream. Place chopped chocolate in a bowl and pour warm cream over. Mix until all melted.
4. Fill each cup with chocolate and place in refrigerator to set.
5. Top with desired toppings!